IGNORANCE IS A BLISS

  Hye and Assalammualaikum...
Today, I would like to share my opinion about "IGNORANCE IS A BLISS". This phrase tell us if we don't know something is often more good and happy. The phrase also have the same meaning if you know something,  that can help you to know some news about the world. According the phrase "IGNORANCE IS A BLISS", many people disagreed with this statement and there were some people agreed about it. But for me,  I'm not sure for it.  I think knowing something like a news and  gossips is good and have a good effect for me. The effect is we can know what happen with them and how it can be for example. By the way, nowadays is a modern epoch. Many people can know what happen in their country. We also can use many application in our phone like Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and many more. This application can help us to get more info about world. So, knowing something is a good content for us because we can know what happen to us,  to our country and many more. For an ignorance about something, I think it is a good and interesting because we no need to care about something that we don't should care. I hope you understand that statement  hahaha.. Plus, don't know something can make our mind relax and chill.  Thus is because we don't have to think about something cliche and waste our time.  So, I think knowing something and don't know anything is good for me because it also have a good and bad content for myself.

       I think just that for now and I'm sorry if my broken English is ruin your mood when reading my story because I'm not too good in English subject.. But I'm try to fix and study it. I hope you understand and enjoyed the reading...  So that's it.  BYEE!!! 😁😁


Comments

Popular Posts