Potatoaeshi
Hi guys,
I'm Nurul Farizah, I'm 16 and I'm still young (don't try to 'usha' me, ok.. Ha ha ha ha).. I was born on 15 May. Actually, this is my new blog, so it very awkward for me (sorry la my English too bad because I'm not too good in English).. Ok, let me describe about myself.
I hardly like Malay drama, Korean drama and many more that I can't tell u in this blog. Nowadays people always bashing Malay drama, (seriously, why people didn't appreciate their own country's drama?)but I don't care about that.. I have my own reason to watch the drama. So if anyone want to know more about me, u can visit my blog.. I'll try to update my post in this blog...
What should I put more in this blog huh?? Anyone, kindly please help me what should I put more in this blog.?
So that's it.. Thank u.. I hope u enjoy my blog and no need to stress about my broken English ( biasalaa, budak nih baru nk up tntg blog) hahahaha...
p/s: sorry I'm still noob on blog..

It's okay. I was a noob too.We will learn together. :P
ReplyDeletenoobuddy
ReplyDelete