I AM EUGENE FRANCIS
Eugene Francis is the (former) secondary anatgonist of The Boss Baby. He is Francis's Big Brother and also his right hand man. His job is to ensure no one interflers Francis diabolical plan to achieve market domination.
If I be him, Eugene Francis, I don't want to be my brother, Francis right hand man because he is very fussy person. I don't want to follow his moves which is he want me to trap Tim Templeton ang the Boss Baby when both of them go to Puppy CO. Offices. Plus, I'll take and steal a formula baby from Francis because I want him become a baby again. This is also happen when he always make a problem with me any the other people. Lastly, from the movie, Eugene inform to the Tim and Boss Baby that he'll try to raise Francis properly as a baby without an evil heart and walks away with Francis in his hands. This is very sad scene for me and if I in Eugene place, I will raise Francis with love and never hurt him.
So, I hope u enjoyed read my blog and also can relaxing your mind.. Hahaha.. Sorry for my broken English 😁..


Comments
Post a Comment