One Week Without Miss

Hola Hola Hola!!..  I'm back and today I want to share you my story at school. This story about my English teacher, who is MISS NADIAH, we just called her Miss Nad. She was a good teacher and also a kind teacher for us. Sometime she give us to watch the movie when she have many work to do and this not about she lazy to teach,  ok?!!.. Don't misunderstood about that. Miss Nad was not around for a week and she gave us some homework to do while she was go somewhere because she have a work to do. The first day Miss Nad was not around, I'm feel very happy and laughing loudly in my heart because I no need to study English for one week. I also happy because I can play with my friend,  talking,  gossips and many more with my friend. We talked something cliche and also waste our time for gossips. Hahahahah!!.. We always talk about our future, actor and actress and many more. I'm know gossips is not good attitude for students like us but gossip is the most thing I like.. Hahaha.. This is because gossip can make my mind relax and chill.. Plus, I also playing card and millionaire with my friend because we feel bored and also lazy to make homework that Miss Nad gave to us.
  
        I think just that for now and I'm sorry if my broken English hurt your feel to read my blog because I still study to make my English become good. So I hope you enjoyed it  and BYEE!!!  😀

Comments

Popular Posts