SMK KABONG'S SPORT DAY

Hello guyss!  I'm back. I have a new story to tell you.. This is about our school sport day . So let's start because I don't want to talk to much hahaha.. 
    
       Our sports day was held one month ago which is was on August 1st to 3rd. There was 4 teams which is SYAHBANDAR, TEMENGGUNG, LAKSAMANA and BENDAHARA. This teams very work hard to be a winner for this year, 2017. Last year, Syahbandar is the winner for SMK KABONG sport day,  but this year is the most surprised for our teacher because TEMENGGUNG is the winner. Before this,  Temenggung never be a winner and just be a 3rd or 4th place. I'm very happy because this year is the first time for Temenggung be a winner YEAYY!!!!..  I also from team Temenggung and I was very proud for my team and also for my teacher.

        Temenggung have a compete with Syahbandar because both of this team very hardworking and have a great athlete. But I choose to be Temenggung "fan" because that's my team.. Hahahaha.. In a sport day,  I don't attend any items in sport day program because I be a cheerleader for my team and I also help my teacher to handle the sport day..

      So,  the 3rd for sport day which is a last day,  the winner is TEMENGGUNG , 2nd is SYAHBANDAR,  3rd is LAKSAMANA and the last is BENDAHARA. I'm very happy because my team already be a winner for this year and we'll try to be a winner for  a second time next year..  So just that for today and I hope you enjoy it...  BYEE !!😁

Comments

Popular Posts